The rotor and tunnel design are the key to a well packed bag. Ag-Bag wrote the book on where the rotor needed to be placed, how wide it had to be to for a given tunnel size, how many teeth the rotor needed and where they had to be positioned. Low rotor position provides consistent packing through the entire bag.
Replaceable wear strips on teeth
- Split conveyors for baggers with 7' rotors
- 30" wide conveyor for high capacity
- Lower clean out door for long life
- CA550 roller chain for smooth operation and long life (top driven)
- Conveyor moves with a cable and winch, hydraulic slide optional
Large hopper for increased capacity
Self-Contained Hydraulic System
The G6070 baggers are equipped with a self-contained hydraulic system that runs off the dual output gear box.
The self-contained hydraulic system allows you to operate:
- The variable speed feed conveyor from ground level
- Does not create heat in the tractor hydraulic system and allows the use of older vintage tractors with low volume hydraulics
- Operate the optional variable speed cable rewind system
- Operate the optional hydraulic conveyor slide system
Cable, Cable Drum Brake(s) & Back Stop
The dual cable system allows you to make a well compacted bag with ease. Large industrial disc brake(s) and a simple brake hand pump and brake pressure gauge control the rate of cable release. Ag-Bag bags have convenient “stretch gauges” continually along the bag to insure consistency. The bag back stop is a heavy duty steel frame webbed with rope to insure no damage to the bag. An optional lightweight aluminum back stop is also available for the G6070 baggers.
- Double 120 roller chain to drive the rotor
- Large planetary gear box to drive the rotor on the G6070P model
- Heavy duty PTO shaft with shear protection
- Power requirements on the PB6000, G6060 & G6070 models only need a maximum of 120 HP!
- The horsepower requirements on the G6070P planetary drive model is only a maximum of 120 HP but can take up to 150 HP!
- Bag Boom & Bag Cradle. All models are available with a bag boom and bag cradle.
- Makes installing the Ag-Bag bag quick and easy
- Aids in installing different tunnel sizes and/or tunnel extensions
- Can be used to place the back stop onto the transport braces
- Transport lights, slow moving vehicle sign and reflective tape are used to mark the bagger for transport
- The G6070 can be narrowed to an 8-1/2' transport width
Tunnels & Tunnel Extensions
- G6070 & G6070P baggers can be ordered with interchangeable 9' or 10' tunnels
- Tunnel extensions increase bag capacity by packing silage tighter. They also create a smoother bag.
The Feed Quality Solution
Miller Ag-Bag® has pioneered the system and the solution for creating high quality feed. It goes way beyond simply putting feed in a bag. It means having the right machine, the right packing design, along with the bags and inoculants designed to complete the process.